There is one breakfast dish that Will ALWAYS requests and I never seem to (1) have the ingredients or (2) want to make it. Instead I always buy the pre-made versions, but I need to get over my morning laziness and take one for the team. I found this next recipe on Tasty Kitchen that was included in a post with several other Quiche recipes. This looks delicious and most importantly it looks easy! Enjoy!
- 1 package Deep Dish Pie Crust, Pre-baked If Instructed
- 4 ounces, weight Brie Cheese (rind Removed If Preferred)
- 4 ounces, weight Swiss Cheese, Diced
- 10 slices Bacon, Cooked Crisp, Drained, Crumbled
- 6 whole Large Eggs
- ½ cups Whipping Cream
- ½ cups Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 dash Each Nutmeg, Salt, Pepper
Preheat the oven to 375º.
Crumble cheeses in the bottom of the pie. Spread crumbled bacon on top. Mix all remaining ingredients thoroughly and pour into the pie pan.
Bake for about 45 minutes, until a pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool slightly before serving.