I have a few egg casseroles on here, but I found this Pillsbury one that looks easy and it uses biscuits instead of white bread……… YUM! I may try this one this weekend depending how my eating and working out go the rest of this week. If you bake this up let me know what you think.
- 1 package (12 oz) bulk pork sausage
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated original biscuits
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In 10-inch skillet, brown sausage, onion and bell peppers; drain well.
In large bowl, beat eggs. Stir in cheese and sausage mixture. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press biscuits into bottom of baking dish. Pour sausage mixture over biscuit crust.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until egg mixture is set and crust is deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before serving.