Here is another fabulous looking recipe from Gina at SkinnyTaste. Everything about these cupcakes look amazing and I am hoping to make them tonight!
- 18.25 oz box confetti cake mix
- 2 1/2 tsp powdered sugar-free pink lemonade mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- lemon zest from half of a lemon
- 2 drops pink food coloring (optional)
- confetti sprinkles, optional
Preheat the oven to 350º. Line cupcake tins with 24 paper liners.
Stir together the water and pink lemonade powder. Combine the cake mix, pink lemonade mixture, applesauce, lemon zest, food coloring and oil in a large bowl and with an electric mixer, mix until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Pour the batter into the prepared cupcake pans. Add sprinkles if using and bake in the oven for 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcakes comes out clean.
Cool completely on wire racks before serving.