My mom made these two drinks over Christmas and they are both delicious! She also made them in bulk and divided them into super cute jars to give out as Christmas gifts. Both can be made to suit your specific tastes and dietary requirements. Enjoy!
- 2 cups non dairy coffee creamer (She used Coffeemate and Creamora)
- 1 1/2 cup HOT cocoa mix
- 1 1/3 cup Instant coffee granules (She used decaf)
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
Mix all together. Use 4-5 tsp per cup of boiling water (really mix to your liking, you might need more or less).
Hot Spiced Tea
- 2 1/3 cups orange breakfast drink powder (Tang)
- 1 1/4 cups instant tea (She used decaf)
- 1/2-1 cup sugar (She omitted this for diabetic use and they can add sweetener)
- 1-2 packages OR 5 3/4 ounces lemonade mix (She used Country Time)
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground cloves
Mix together. Use 2-3 heaping teaspoons per 1 cup boiling water. Can add bourbon to cup.