Mrs. Peacock ( an avid Clemson tailgater) brought an amazing football appetizer that was a cream cheese tortilla roll-up. I believe her recipe was simply cream cheese, black olives, and taco seasoning. I found a similar recipe online and it looks just as delicious. Feel free to add this to your game time snacks this weekend!
* recipe can be found at recipetips
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 package dry buttermilk ranch dressing mix (I might substitue 1 pckg taco seasoning)
- 3 ounces black olives, chopped
- 3 ounces green chiles, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 8 (10″) flour tortillas
- salsa (optional)
Mix cream cheese and dry dressing mix until well blended. Stir in black olives, green chiles, & cheddar cheese.
Spread mixture over tortilla and roll-up tightly. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Cut into 1″ pieces before serving. Serve with salsa if desired.