I saw this recipe in Southern Living Magazine while I was waiting in line at the grocery store. Luckily they have posted it online as well so I can now pass along the most important knowledge of how to make a Carolina Sangria. Click on the link for direct access to a printable version of this recipe. Mix responsibly!
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle rosé wine
- 3/4 cup vodka*
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- 6 tablespoons thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh raspberries**
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a pitcher; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in peaches and raspberries. Cover and chill 8 hours.
2. Stir in chilled club soda just before serving.
Southern Living Tips:
*Peach-flavored vodka may be substituted. Omit peach nectar.
**1 cup frozen raspberries may be substituted.