I made this breakfast casserole last Sunday and it was so good. I hate half of the 9×13 pan (casserole serves 9) and felt so sick for the rest of the day……….. but it was totally worth it. Ashley L. made this one morning while I was visiting Atl. and it was definitely a “keeper” recipe. The original recipe can be found at Tasty Kitchen.
- 2 pounds Frozen Hashbrowns (I only used 1lb and it was plenty)
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup (Healthy Request)
- 8 ounces, weight Sour Cream (Reduced Fat)
- ½ cups Chopped Onion
- 2 cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 whole Sleeve Of Ritz Crackers, Crumbled
1)Spread frozen hash browns in the bottom of a 9 X 13 pan
2)Mix soup, sour cream and onions. Spread this over the potatoes.
3)Sprinkle cheese on top of soup mixture.
4)Melt butter and mix with the crackers. Sprinkle this over the top of the cheese.
5)Bake at 350 degrees for one hour