* This is another great recipe from Kaitlin M. She made this last night and it was delicious! She said you can make it the night before and bake it right before you are ready to eat. Hope you enjoy this new recipe.
Baked Chicken Lasagna Rolls
- 2C Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 1/4 C Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 C Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 C Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black Pepper
- 2 C Shredded Baked Chicken Breast (As a time saver use a rotisserie chicken from the deli section)
- 8 Cooked Lasagna Noodles cooked
- 1 1/2 C Pasta Sauce (Kaitlin uses Bertollii Tomato & Basil pasta sauce)
She also throws in some canned petite diced tomatoes, drained (fire roasted if youcan find it) & tomato paste to make the filling a little more flavorful.
Preheat oven to 375
Mix 1st 8 ingredients, reserving 1/4 C of Mozzarella for baking, set aside.
Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on countertop. Lay noodles flat atop plastic wrap, top each noodle with a layer of ricotta mixture and 1/4 cup of chicken.
Start at one end, roll one noodle at a time.
Fill the bottom of a baking dish with 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
Lay rolls seam-side down, cover with pasta sauce , and sprinkle with 1/4 C Mozzarella cheese.
Bake rolls for 20 min.