I tried this recipe a few weeks ago and got great reviews. It is perfect for a party and extremely easy to make.
* recipe can be found at Pillsbury.
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 (10.2-oz.) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 (16-oz.) jar (1 3/4 cups) Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky Salsa
- 12 oz. (3 cups) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (2 1/4-oz.) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky Salsa, if desired
Heat oven to 375°F. Melt margarine in oven in 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish or non-aluminum baking pan. Tilt to evenly coat dish.
Separate dough into 13 biscuits; cut each biscuit into eighths (easier if you use cooking scissors). Place biscuit pieces in large bowl; toss with 1 3/4 cups salsa. Spoon evenly into margarine-coated dish. Sprinkle with cheese, bell pepper, onions and olives.
Bake at 375°F. for 35 to 45 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and center is set. Let stand 15 minutes. Cut into squares; serve with additional 1 cup salsa.